WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A RELEVANT LEADER?
A relevant leader knows…
You must matter to your customers/clients/members.
You must also matter to your team members & associates.
If you don’t matter, you can go away and nobody will care if you’re gone.
WHAT DOES ROSS DO?
Ross Shafer can advise you re: “how to matter” to your internal and external constituents. Besides Ross, his team of authors, speakers, and consultants are devoted to researching and teaching our clients how to inculcate the most important Elements-of-Relevance and behaviors that will drive the most revenue, profit, and cost control.
HOW DOES ROSS DO THIS?
He and his team provide on-site keynote programs & workshops. We also offer Personal Coaching & Consulting that will teach you and your team…
- How to Build an Adaptive Culture that will Weather ANY Economic Climate
- How to Win Against Competitors Hiding in Your Blind Spots
- How to Leverage Changing Buying Habits (B2B & B2C) and Business Models
- How to Create Instant Rapport & Sustain Relationships with Customers/Clients
- How to Marry Big Data, Digital Marketing, and Customer Journey Mapping
- How to Generate an Endless Supply of Fresh Innovations, and Ideas
- How to Design and Engineer Emotional Customer Journeys
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
We make more money for our clients by showing them how to attract new customer and retain current customers. We find new revenue streams. In some cases our clients have found hundreds of millions in new revenue. By perfecting operation processes we have also saved our clients tons of money and improved efficiencies. Want to hear what our clients have to say? Click Here to Read Some of Our Case Studies
JUST DISCOVERING ROSS?
- Author of (5) best-selling business books on growth, motivation, customer experience, and accountability
- Writer/Producer of (14) Human Resource films
- 6-Time Emmy® Award winning talk show host/comedian (FOX, USA, NBC, ABC)
- Keynote speaker for over 2,500 events worldwide
- National Speaker Assn. Hall of Fame recipient
This is a professional development program that will inspire your team members and associates to operate at peak performance. Ross Shafer will show your attendee show to remain innovative, responsible, and encouraging to others.Read More... Watch the Video
Ross describes the tactics necessary for leaders to stay relevant to their customers & clients, B2B partners, and team members. Relevant leaders have the ability to predict where the market is headed - and respond before your competition gets there first.
We can no longer blame the recession - or management - or the competition. It is time to take personal responsibility and accountability for our performance; in all economic climates. Leadership needs to remind the sales and support teams, "You are the leading expert on you."
The way customers now interact with technology (mobile, kiosk, digital push, ecommerce) has caused a tectonic shift in their buying habits. We coach organizations on the need to design, engineer, and execute a deliberate Emotional Customer Journey informed by those technologies.
WHO HIRES ROSS?