WHAT DOES RELEVANCE MEAN TO YOU?
Becoming relevant gives you a two-year lead on your competition.
- Learn how to design, engineer, and execute a predictable and emotional customer engine.
- Learn which Big Data & Digital Marketing can drive revenue by igniting your virtual sales force.
- Learn how to become creative under extreme pressure.
- Learn how to find competitors hiding in your blind spot.
- Learn how to motivate (and retain) the 2020 workforce.
ROSS IMPACTS REVENUE:
By teaching your team how to cross-pollinate innovative tactics from disparate industries, you can instantly increase revenues; sometimes by tens of millions of dollars. Read testimonials here
JUST DISCOVERING ROSS?
- Author of (5) best-selling business books on growth, motivation, customer experience, and accountability
- Writer/Producer of (14) Human Resource films
- 6-Time Emmy® Award winning talk show host/comedian (FOX, USA, NBC, ABC)
- Keynote speaker for over 2,500 events worldwide
- National Speaker Assn. Hall of Fame recipient
Maybe you've experienced dramatic changes in management and you are regaining confidence? Maybe your industry has shifted under your feet and you're working overtime to remain competitive? There are dozens of reasons to get re-energized. You may even need to reinvent.Read More...
Ross describes the innovations (and attitudes) necessary for leaders to stay relevant to their customers/ clients, B2B partners, and employees. Savvy organizations are leveraging "the recovery" to spike growth during this next phase. Make sure you're one of them.
We can no longer blame the recession - or management - or the competition. It is time to take personal responsibility and accountability for our performance; in all economic climates. Leadership needs to remind the sales and support teams, "You are the leading expert on you."
The way customers now interact with technology (mobile, kiosk, digital push, ecommerce) has caused a tectonic shift in their buying habits. We coach organizations on the need to design, engineer, and execute a deliberate Emotional Customer Journey informed by those technologies.
WHO HIRES ROSS?